Outcome Prediction (%)
Average Odds
Date
Match
1
X
2
1
X
2
Tip

Betpredict.net is an online sports betting portal where you can find the best and hottest soccer (football) betting predictions in the top major leagues sorted by percentage and by time. We provide up-to-date betting predictions, free bets, bookmaker reviews, dropping odds and live scores. For each match we give percentage predictions for home wins, draws and visitors' wins. For example, 50% / 30% / 20% means that the home team has 50% chance to win the game and the chances for draw are 30%.

Furthermore, our high quality and profitable free soccer predictions for all matches use only mathematical algorithms that provide exact football predictions and tips based on statistical analysis such as goals, attacks, points, league standings and so on. We don't consider non-statistical elements like players' injuries and special motivation and our algorithm can be the best choice for guidelines and help. However, players should keep in mind that sport is unpredictable and there is no perfect prediction formula that works 100%.

FREE BETS

Bookmaker
Percent
Amount
Rating
1.
100%
€100
Rating
2.
100%
€100
Rating
3.
50%
€200
Rating
4.
100%
€100
Rating
6.
50%
€150
Rating
7.
100%
€10
Rating
8.
100%
€20
Rating
10.
50%
€75
Bookmaker
Percent
Amount
Rating
Bookmaker
Percent
Amount
Rating

Our list of top online bookmakers is comprised of reputable and safe Internet bookmakers that are licensed and run by well-known betting companies. They offer the best soccer odds, free bets and deposit bonuses. You can choose one of our recommended top online bookmakers according to your preferences such as location, banking method, currency and bonus.

Furthermore, on our site you can find the best free bets offered by safe and trustworthy bookmakers in Euros, British Pounds and American Dollars. The percentage bonuses they offer are also listed.

TOP BOOKMAKERS

100% Bonus up to €100
 
 
 
 
£25 Free Bet
 
 
 
 
£50 Free Bet
 
 
 
 
Free Play up to $520
 
 
 
 
£50 Free Bet
 
 
 
 
No Bonus
 
 
 
 
£10 Free Bet
 
 
 
 
£20 Risk Free Bet
 
 
 
 
Free Bet up to £25
 
 
 
 
100% Bonus up to €100
 
 
 
 
Bookmakers Reviews
BetPredict.net in Numbers
Predictions
1
Free Bets
€/£ 2780
Online Bookmakers
33
Bookie Finder
Country:
Sport:
Deposit method:
Withdrawal method:
Currency:
Bonus:
Ladbrokes
  • Over 75 years of experience

  • One of the best-known names in the industry

  • Great 100% Free Bet up to £25 bonus